Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stavern

God morning, fellow bloggers!

This week I'm visiting my mother and her husband in Stavern (on the south coast of Norway) and although it's a small town there are great many photo opportunities here. The Stavern yellow used on many of the houses in the city is famous and so beautiful. It has a special warmth to it, and even in the winter it brights up the town image and makes the cold nakedness more bareable.

The pictures below aren't mine, I haven't had the opportunity to load my own on to a computer yet so I picked up some from the web. I don't know all the sources, some of them are from flickr.com, so if you find one that's yours, have a holler.

The sun shines here today and I pray it'll go on shining, it brights up ones mind and gives hope for spring coming soon.

Have a happy sunday!














2 comments:

Marge said...

Hej Bettina,

I just found your blog.
Very beautiful pictures around world and sensitive images!! I`ll visit again:)
Greetings from Finland!
Ha en skön Söndag!:)
Marge

krys kirkpatrick said...

So pretty and clean. I love the photographs. It makes the world seem so small.