Saturday, December 4, 2010

December top ten

I thought I would share my top ten blogs I’m reading right now. You probably know most of them but hopefully some of them are new to you. Enjoy!

Christmas is closing up and so my first blog is an amazingly inspirational food blog.

nordens skattkammer

White and beautiful country style.

fint hemma

Lots of beautiful tips and inspiration.

glassveranda

A little red house, adorable interior. Sadly Rickard would scream if I tried to decorate our house with so much white.

julias vita drömmar

Truly a Scandinavian summer dream!

lisbeth sin lille verden

Details, details, details.

lykkebo

Cosy and creative.

my lovely things

Second hand, home made and a shop to go wild in.

tines kreative hjørne

True country style. I want this home!!

nordingården

One of the blogs I’ve followed for the longest time.

lilla blanka

 

Happy Saturday evening to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing blogs indeed! I've been on a couple of them and I am in awe at how amazingly creative they are. As for the one in white I would "LOVE" that white kitchen. I live with boys I say no more. :D
Hugs to you,
Have a great week
Rosemary...